Speedlink’s new wireless gaming keyboard will prove itself as any champion’s perfect sidekick during rapid firefights, lengthy dungeon raids and epic real-time strategy matches.
With a reach of up to ten meters, or about 30 feet, the keyboard’s stable 2.4 GHz radio technology provides a comfortable range of movement around the PC. The USB receiver transfers key stroke within nanoseconds and allows for instantaneous gaming. It’s also possible to use up to seven of the 114 rubber domed keys simultaneously and effectively.
There are ten multimedia keys that provide quick access to various extra functionalities. Num Lock, Caps Lock and battery status are all displayed via LEDs. The Ludicium keyboard is also smart enough to switch into energy saving mode when not in frequent use, and can be simply woken up again by a touch of a key.
- Wireless gaming keyboard
- Full-sized keypad with numerical keypad
- 3 status LEDs, Num Lock, Caps Lock, battery status
- 10 rubber multimedia keys
- 2.4-GHz radio technology for up to 10m reach
- Anti-ghosting: use up to 7 keys simultaneously
- Compact USB-receiver
- Exchangeable WASD and arrows keys
- Key swapping tool
- Rubber dome keys
- Driverless plug and play installation
- Adjustable height (via back side)
- Includes 1 AA battery
- Measurements: 468 × 153 × 27mm (W × D × H)
- Weight: 455g (including batteries and receiver)
For additional information, please visit http://www.speedlink.com