If you like cop games then RICO may be the game for you. Ground Shatter announced that they’re working on a procedurally generated, buddy-cop themed, first person shooter coming soon to Steam, PlayStation, and Xbox.
RICO is inspired from the Bad Boys films I and II, plus games like Virtua Cop, F.E.A.R, Action Quake, and Superhot. This first person action shooter puts players into the roles of loose cannon detectives that have 24hrs to solve a case and bring down a network of organized criminals.
Here’s some of the features:
- Compete against the clock to solve a case in 24 hours
- Online Co-op and Offline split-screen play
- “Daily play” with online leaderboards
- Randomly generated cases, operations, and environments
- Unlockable weapons, traits, and mission types