2K today announced the in-game soundtrack details for WWE 2K17, the forthcoming release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. Personally curated by legendary hip-hop recording artist, producer, entrepreneur and WWE enthusiast Sean “Diddy” Combs aka Puff Daddy, the soundtrack will feature 13 unique songs from established and emerging artists that span multiple music genres, including hip-hop, indie and alternative rock, heavy metal and electronic dance. The full soundtrack is presented by Revolt Media & TV, a music cable network created by Combs. You can check out the WWE 2k17 Interview here.
The WWE 2K17 in-game soundtrack, curated by Puff Daddy, will include the following artists and songs:
· Action Bronson & Joey Bada$$ (feat. Rico Love) – “What About The Rest Of Us”;
· Anderson .Paak – “Come Down”;
· Andy Black – “We Don’t Have To Dance”;
· Axwell Λ Ingrosso – “This Time”;
· Black Sabbath – “Paranoid”;
· Bring Me The Horizon – “Run”;
· FIDLAR – “Drone”;
· French Montana (feat. Kojak Black) – “Lockjaw”;
· iSHi (feat. French Montana, Wale, & Raekwon) – “We Run”;
· P. Diddy, Black Rob & Mark Curry – “Bad Boy For Life”;
· Travis Barker & Yelawolf – “Out of Control”;
· Twenty One Pilots – “Ride”;
· Yellow Claw (feat. Lil Eddie) – “We Made It”.
WWE 2K17 is currently scheduled for release on the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October 11, 2016. Those who pre-order WWE 2K17 at any participating retailer will receive two playable Bill Goldberg characters, as well as playable WCW Monday Nitro and Halloween Havoc arenas, at no extra cost on launch day. For more information on WWE 2K17 and 2K, visit wwe.2k.com, or follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #WWE2K17 or subscribe on YouTube.